We have rental options for everyone. And with the most affordable rates in the region, you'll be sure your wallet isn't strained.
Check out more information below.
***At this time scooter rentals are not available. Don't worry, they'll be back soon!***
Why Rent a Scooter?
What do I need to rent a scooter?
- Great for those unsure if they want to own a scooter.
- Rent a scooter while your car or scooter is in for service.
- Cruise around town when family or friends are visiting.
- Scoot to the University football game (where car parking is crowded)
- Rent a scooter.. Get a discount if you decide to purchase one!
- A valid drivers license from any State that allows you to drive a car.
- A valid credit card to be placed on file.
24 Hours: $45
Each Additional Weekday: $35
Weekend (Friday 10am-Monday 10am): $125
Week: $199 (7 days)
$15 Setup Fee (covers initial gas, setup for you, fresh oil, and a new spark plug)
$100 Refundable Security deposit (cash)